Actions and Detail Panel
Exceptional Esthetics in Less Time - Maryland
Fri, May 12, 2017, 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM EDT
- Contemporary Facial and Smile Driven Orthodontics 12 Esthetic Keys to Youthfulness and Beauty Smile Arc Protection
- Keys to Proper Arch Development
- “Active Early” Concepts Including Torsion
- Open-Bite, Cl III, Cl II Non-Surgical Corrections Retaining Open-Bites, and Cl III’s
- Mastering Esthetics with OC H4
- Enhancements to Pitts' Protocols
- Special event pricing on OC H4
Dr. Tom Pitts D.D.S., M.S.D.
Dr. Pitts is a world renowned lecturer and clinician. He is highly recognized for his continued teaching of orthodontic ﬁnishing and clinical excellence. Dr. Pitts is an associate clinical professor at the University of the Paciﬁc and founder of the well-respected Pitts Progressive Study Club.
CE: 5 Credits