Exceptional Connections Networking - December Marketing Table Registration
Tuesday, December 13, 2016 from 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Dear Exceptional Connections Vendor,
We are looking forward to having you join our Tuesday, December 13th Exceptional Connections Networking Luncheon, and offering you extra visibility as a vendor at our upcoming Annual ECN Holiday Cash & Carry Vendor Event.
It's that time of year again! The Holidays are just around the corner. Every year Exceptional Connections Networking reserves November and December to highlight our vendors who offer Cash & Carry Products to offer as holiday decorating, holiday gifts, stocking stuffers, special treats for our pets..., or services that support our ECN Community as we enter the holiday season.
We also want to showcase your products and services and give our ECN attendees a chance to support our ECN businesses while also de-stressing their lives during the often hectic holiday season.
In the spirit of the approaching holidays, we ask that you consider wearing festive attire and decorating your vendor table with the approaching holiday in mind. We also encourage you make available festively decorated low cost items to make holiday shopping easy, affordable and fun!
14450 Woodinville Redmond Road
Woodinville, WA 98072
Since this is an opportunity for you to market your business, I hope that you will take the time to review the material I have created to help you have a powerful experience for your business at this event.
Please read the Vendor Guidelines so you know how to be prepared, and what to expect:
1) Arrival:The marketing tables must be set up by 11:00am. You may begin your set-up as early as 10:30am and you must be finished by 11:00am. This will allow you plenty of time to set-up, bring in your materials and have a chance to catch your breath before our guests arrive and we begin the open networking segment of our event. Future reservations for a table will hinge on your timely arrival and set-up. Please do NOT set-up prior to 10:30am without permission as we will need to first make sure the room is set-up to accommodate the group we are expecting. We encourage our vendors to bring their own tableclothes as the 4 foot table you will be provided with is not covered or draped.
2) Departure: Plan to STAY at least 30-minutes following the event. We have found The BEST NETWORKING is done after events. Remember this is AFTER attendees have had the opportunity to hear about your business and passion for what you do, learn about your giveaway and will be more likely to stop by your booth.
3) Assistance: Make sure to ask for help if you need it. If something is too heavy or you need a hand moving something, please ask for assistance, especially if you're early.
4) Highlight: All vendors receive 'Highlight Time' in front of the entire audience. This will be in the form of a longer commercial to be presented to all attendees. Vendors are allowed a 90 second commercial while attendees are allowed a 45 - 60 second commercial depending on the number of attendees.
5) Door prize items: For added visibility we offer all vendors the opportunity to donate a raffle item of any value, and receive an additional 30 seconds to market your business &/or highlight a product. This opportunity is optional. If you choose to participate, we recommend that you have something 'applicable' to your business as a raffle item, preferably something 'tangible' or at least a finished product or quality consultation (i.e. try not to give away a $5-10 coffee gift card. This may sound like a nice, generous gift, however, our goal is for the lucky winner to EXPERIENCE your product or service). Please give Cyndi your raffle item once you have set up your vendor table, and before our event begins at 11:45am.
Examples of Good Giveaways:
For Send Out Cards Associate: Free Send Out Cards - 30 Day Gratitude Challenge - Relationship Building Account valued at $100.00. This gift allows the winner to experience the low cost, high impact customer relations tool, and make a difference in the lives of people they care about.
For a Financial Planner: Complimentary 1-hour financial review session.
Our Goal for our Vendors:
- Share your BRAND of business with new people that have a need and budget for your product,
- Gain some QUALITY attention in front of a motivated audience
- Connect you with people that are well connected and know others in need of your product or service
- We want all vendors to feel like they receive added value every event
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this e-mail all the way to the end, adhere to the guidelines, bring a raffle item, and pre-register for your networking and vendor opportunity, or pay your fees at the door the day of the event after setting up your booth.
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines,