Providing customer service and communication excellence is what will keep your customers coming back.
Customer communication excellence will give you the competitive advantage you need to survive in a tough and increasingly uncertain business climate. In today’s customer-oriented business environment, "people skills" are critical for personal and organizational success. How you handle your customers can directly affect your individual goals as well as your team’s and company’s performance. This training on providing good customer service gives you the skills you need to communicate professionalism, gain respect, enhance customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage through customer service management.
*Certificates will be awarded for this program*
TRAINING CONDUCTED BY:
Olive Gachara - Key Trainer from Image with Olive Consultancy Ltd, Lionness from KCB Lions DEN, Editor -in-chief Couture Africa Magazine
How You Will Benefit
- Deliver better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction
- Learn how to gain repeat business
- Know what customers expect
- Increase your credibility with customers—and your value to your organization
- Manage stressful situations more effectively
- Recognize the signals of customer irritation—and how to respond appropriately and assist in quickly finding a workable solution to your customer’s problem
What You Will Cover
- The benefits of providing good customer service
- Focusing on customer service excellence and success
- How customer service creates revenue
- Why customer satisfaction is based on perceptions
- Focusing on customers’ top two expectations to save time and reduce stress
- Managing customer expectations by personality style
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Responding effectively to specific customer behaviors
Who Should Attend
Customer service managers, customer care personnel, technical and support personnel, field service representatives, account managers, small business owners—as well as managers who want customer service training in order to reinforce their skills and train their staffs.
Charges on special offer:
5000/- per person inclusive of certificates, training materials, tea/coffee, Juices, Assorted snacks and fresh fruits,Offers to Save & Gain
-Book two slots and gain 10% Discount...!
-Book 7 slots and gain 15% discount.. !
-Book 10 slots and secure one more slot absolutely free.. !
We provide 3 payment options, choose one for your convenience, kindly make payments on or before 2nd Feb 2017 in order to secure your seat and be included in the certificate list:
1. Mpesa buy goods till number: 909370,
2. Mpesa payment directly to: 0707321450 & we send you a receipt via email
3. Invoice: we can send a bill directly to you or your company; applies only if you are employed and will be sponsored by your company
If you require more details contact our team:
Program Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of programs on: email@example.com
Post Training Assistance
“Contact the Trainer”
Recours Four Kenya strongly believes learning should include on-going assistance following training. Participants can “Contact the Trainer” via email or telephonically if they need support with additional queries/questions regarding the application of theory covered during the course at any time following the course.