Excel Visual Basic for Applications
- Are you a Microsoft Excel 2010 Power user looking to take your skills to the next level?
- Would you like to learn ways to automate MS Excel 2010?
Taught in v2010, but adapted for version 2007.
Can't attend? Want us to bring this course to your site? We offer affordable, customized training for groups of as few as 4 people. 1-on-1 training also available. Contact us or call 770.498.7333 for details.
The employers we've provided software training for include ...
***Please bring your laptop.*** If you need us to provide the laptop, let us know when you register.
What you will learn in this MS Excel VBA Course
- Getting Started with the Visual Basic Editor
- Exploring Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Properties and Modules
- The MS Excel VBA Code Window
- The Object Browser
- Basic Programming Concepts
- Working with Variables, Procedures and Functions
- Programming with MS Excel Objects
- Using Loop Structures
- Using Decision Structures (If, Then, Else, etc.)
- Creating User-Defined Forms
- Creating Excel VBA Functions and Subs.
- Using Select Case statements
- Using Excel VBA to loop through rows.
- Handling Errors
- Debugging Errors
What Students Say about our Excel Training:
I highly recommend the Excel ... class to anybody who wants to learn ... Excel. Jackie teaches the class at a pace that is enjoyable. You can learn a lot from this class even if you have never seen Excel before.
Learning how to use Excel spreadsheets has enabled me to record and interpret data in a MUCH FASTER and more efficient way. I had been putting off how to use Excel, and Jackie greatly relieved my anxiety by showing me the ropes of Excel and making it easy for me to learn.
Grade given the course: A+
David Redding, M.D. Redding Allergy and Asthma Center
Your registration fee includes:
- Hands-on computer based training
- 1Training manual
- Practice exercises on CD
- Real world exercises.
Alternate payment options: If you'd prefer to pay by check, please click here to contact us or call 770.498.7333.
Pre-requisites: Advanced Excel
Other Excel Courses:
Excel 2007 Basics
Excel 2007 Comprehensive Course - MCAS Certification Prep
Excel 2007 Intermediate
Excel 2007 Lookup Functions
Excel 2007 PivotTables and PivotCharts
Excel Formulas from A to Z
For a list of our Atlanta-area and online Software and Internet Marketing, click here. For a list of our Atlanta Quickbooks Training Classes, visit http://www.Quickbooks-Training-Atlanta.com.
To contact us about scheduling a presentation at your location, or to answer any questions please click here or call 770.498.7333.
About your instructor
Ms. Kiadii helps business professionals use technology to save time, lower costs and increase profits. She provides business technology workshops, customized software training, and Access database solutions. She has taught programs for hundreds of business owners, the Small Business Development Center (GSU), Small Business Administration (Atlanta), Women's Economic Development Agency, Georgia Center for Nonprofits.
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
If instructor cancels class, students will be issued a full refund. If a student cancels registration, at lease one week prior to class, instructor will issue a refund less $50 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued if student cancels within a week of class; student will be issued a credit.Credits are good for 90 days.
Save This Event
When & Where
PCC, LLC | Probiztechnology.com | 770.498.7333
- Access Training by Experts - Atlanta, GA
- Excel Training by Experts - Atlanta, GA (Includes VBA, PowerPivot, Pivot Tables & More!)
- Customized 1-on-1 Excel Intensives
- Project Training by Experts - Atlanta, GA
- Tech Coaching & Consulting
1100 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309