Excel Financial Modeling Series, Part III - Financial Analysis
Saturday, June 4, 2011 from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Management accountants slice and dice financial data to reveal the meaning behind the numbers. Moving forward, the numbers are the base of projecting future results or expectation. Excel comes with many tools, designed based on general accounting rules or users defined possible. Applying those tools effectively can customize a financial model that serves the specific organizational needs.
Session will cover:
- Financial functions - PV, FV, NPV and more
- Goal Seeker, What-If Analysis, Solver, Scenario, Data Validation
- Using Active Control to work with functions, such as Lookup
- Formula to customize calculation
- Forecasting, Interactive spreadsheet
This is a hands on knowledge sharing session. Bring your own laptop to follow along. Share the problems you came across.
***Organizer does not provide any computer or equipment.
Seats are limited to only 35
- $35 for IMA members & students
- $55 for non-members
- Group discounts available. Email us for more information.
- 8:30 am Check in & networking
- 9-12 am Training session
*Complimentary light breakfast with bagels, coffee & juice
Financial Modeling Series
Part IV – Creating Financial Models on 7/16/2011
When & Where
Excel in Accounting
ExcelinAccounting is a community of finance and accounting professionals in and around San Francisco who want to learn and share advanced Excel spreadsheet techniques used specifically for finance and accounting. ExcelinAccounting began as a San Francisco Institute of Management Accountants program (SFIMA.org), and has grown into a community of its own.