San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Azeb Tadesse, Deputy Director African Studies Center
Suzanne Seplow, Exec Director Office of Residential and Student Life
Are the AMG 2013 EXCEL Award Winner and Honorable Mention for Excellence in Leadership and Management.
Come and hear them speak about how they achieved success in their careers and how they developed the leadership and management skills
that earned them this recognition.
You won’t want to miss the opportunity to hear and learn from these outstanding UCLA leaders.
When & Where
Administrative Management Group (AMG)
The UCLA Administrative Management Group (AMG) is a campus organization whose mission is to:
- provide opportunities for professional growth and development;
- create a forum for effective communication between academic, administrative and service managers and professionals at UCLA;
- become a sounding board for implementing new processes;
- provide the University with a pool of talented professionals;
- establish a vehicle for discussion of common concerns, challenges, and solutions; and to
- share knowledge and expertise.