San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
7th Annual Women’s Leadership Conference
Taking Risks, Blazing Trails
The Seventh Annual Women’s Leadership Conference features fresh content in three tracks: developing audiences, creating top-notch content, and making money. The sessions include exceptional speakers, engaging discussions, and practical skills you can use. The conference concludes with the 2015 EWIP Award celebration honoring Susan Goldberg, editor in chief of National Geographic and is sure to inspire. Attend this remarkable event and make connections with women and men whose ideas, stories, and experience will help energize your career.
This year's conference is held at the Clark Kerr Conference Center at the University of California, Berkeley and is hosted by kdmcBerkeley, a leading professional development program for digital storytelling, technology, and innovation.
EWIP.org has all the latest news and information for the conference:
- EWIP Award Honoree: Susan Goldberg, editor in chief of National Geographic
- Keynote Speaker: Jory Des Jardins, co-founder of BlogHer and EVP strategic alliances, SheKnows Media
- Participants from: LinkedIn, Mother Jones, Google, Sunset, Mashable, HuffPo and many more
- Premier Technology Sponsor: Google
- See all our Sponsors and Partners
- Special Event: EWIP Award presentation and wine celebration 3:00-6:00 pm
- Suggested hashtag: #ewip2015
- Full program: http://www.ewip.org/conference/ewip-leadership-2015/
When & Where
Exceptional Women in Publishing (EWIP) was formed to educate, empower and support women in publishing and media and to educate, empower and support women and girls through the power of publishing. As a non-profit educational organization we offer a range of professional development programs through our events, online communities, mentoring, and research.
Check out the benefits on EWIP membership.