EWIP 2014 Women's Leadership Conference
Thursday, March 6, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
6th Annual Women’s Leadership Conference
How to Move Forward: Women Leaders in Media
Connect with the women leading and transforming media and technology on March 6 at the Sixth-Annual Exceptional Women in Publishing Women’s Leadership Conference in San Francisco. Expect a day brimming with insight and intelligence. Each session of this daylong event will be packed with practical takeaways, creative ideas, and lively discussions about the successful business and content models of today and tomorrow. You’ll come away with a sharper understanding of how each media platform connects you to readers and customers and how you can leverage all of them—print, digital, mobile, and web—to attract and engage new audiences.
The EWIP website has all the latest news and information on:
- EWIP Award Honoree: Kara Swisher, Co-CEO, Revere Digital; Co-Executive Editor, Re/code; and Co-Executive Producer, The Code Conference. Former Co-Executive Editor and Co-Founder AllThingsD. The luncheon is sponsored by Adobe
- Speakers from: AOL, Flipboard, The Bold Italic, Upworthy, LinkedIn, Disney, San Francisco Chronicle, Mother Jones, The New York Times, Sunset, Pacific Standard, Dwell Media, Google, BlogHer, CNET, Quartz, Google, Adobe, Dwell, VegNews, Earth Island Jounal, and more
- Conference Sponsors: Brown Printing Company and Adobe are Strategic Partners for this event. See all our supporters!
- Special Event: Wine reception follows the last session, sponsored by Publishers Press
- Suggested hashtag: #ewip2014
- Full program > http://www.ewip.org/conference/ewip-leadership-2014/
TO REGISTER USING A PROMOTION CODE
Follow these guidelines to register with any of the valid promotion codes that have been issued.
There are two kinds of codes, special access codes and discount codes.
1. Select the blue link "Enter promotional code" and type or copy and paste the code in the field and hit apply. The codes are not case sensitive, but be sure you have copied/typed the correct letters and or numbers.
2. Review all the registration types in the list of options, if it is a discount code the "discount" will be noted in the description of the Regular Conference Registration; if it is an access code (for participants, sponsors or guests) you should notice a new entry, generally at the bottom of the list.
3. Select the quantity you want from the drop down button and then press the green register button. Then you will be asked to provide your information.
We look forward to seeing you next Thursday!
When & Where
Exceptional Women in Publishing
Exceptional Women in Publishing (EWIP) was formed to educate, empower and support women in publishing and media and to educate, empower and support women and girls through the power of publishing. As a non-profit educational organization we offer a range of professional development programs through our events, online communities, mentoring, and research.
Check out the benefits on EWIP membership.