Explore the Evolution of Integrative Health and Holistic Healing
EXPLORE… & expand your world.
If you want to empower yourself and/or others to become healthier and happier, this integrative health cruise is a unique opportunity to have fun in the process. Be supported and inspired by holistic experts, friends and colleagues – as well as Mother Nature – while exploring your world… physically, emotionally and spiritually!
Departs Miami and Visits 3 Tropical Islands!
ENJOY… the finer things in life.
Connect with like-minded souls – and as well as your own – while experiencing abundance. If you’ve never been on a major cruise liner, you’ll be amazed by the abundance of wonderful food, high-quality service, and downright pampering offered by the ship’s smiling crew.
And the Award-Winning Norwegian Epic is state-of-the-art! The entertainment is world class. The service is comparable to the most exclusive 5 Star hotels. The accommodations are truly innovative. The value is extraordinary – one reason we can offer this luxurious cruise-conference at such a great value!
EVOLVE… mind, body & spirit.
Gain a deeper understanding of leading-edge principles that anchor science and spirituality into one beautiful new reality. Together, we’ll empower ourselves and support each other at experiential classes and supportive, interactive events. We’ll PLAY and network in extraordinary ways that will enhance our careers and keep us connected even after returning home. You’ll never be the same after this holistic adventure at sea!
Earn CEs and CNEs (optional) as you learn from cutting-edge experts including Norm Shealy, MD… one of the most prolific “founding fathers” of the holistic health movement! His protege, Caroline Myss, calls him “a genius and a wizard”.
ENGAGE… in healthy activities.
Let’s get silly, creative and profound, in ways that help us evolve into greater…
- Self-awareness and acceptance
- Self-empowerment to achieve dreams
- Connection with Humans and Nature
- Physical, Emotional & Spiritual Health
- Professional satisfaction and expertise for business or career
In the mornings, we’ll engage in daily health practices such as Yoga, Qigong, Meditation. Or just sleep-in if you were dancing all night and really need the rest!
Days-at-sea will be filled with your choice of exciting programs: 7 Keynotes / Plenary Sessions with seating available for all conference attendees. 20+ Workshops to choose from, featuring a wide variety of expert speakers specifically chosen for their practical and inspirational value. Limited seating at these Breakout Sessions.
Feel free to play anytime on the Water Slides, Rappelling Wall, Bungee Trampoline, Ropes Course, Zipline or Bowling Alley, Pools or Hot Tubs if the spirit moves you… More ship details here.
Cruise & Conference Highlights…
- Holistic Seminars, Workshops & Classes for personal and professional development.
- World-class shows including Blue Man Group, 2nd City Comedy Troupe, and Legends In Concert… and more!
- All you can eat... amazingly delicious food, with gluten-free, kosher and vegetarian options.
- Pools, hot tubs, full spa, organized activities for kids and adults.
- Morning Wake-up Classes including Yoga, Qigong, Meditation, Breathwalk,
- “Inside Track” seminar options for more intimate and in-depth experiential learning with key speakers (slightly extra).
- Continuing Education credit available for Nurses and Mental Health Professionals**
- Three tropical islands – enjoy seaside golfing, horseback riding, kayaking the Mangroves, sailing, shopping in quaint villages, snorkeling the barrier reefs, lounging on tropical beaches, and more!
- St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
- St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
- Nassau, Bahamas (Paradise Island)
- Departs and Returns from/to Miami, Florida
- Much, much more…get all the juicy details by clicking on or hovering over the two rows of menu items above. Or if you are ready to get on board…
Want to EARN Your Way…?
Why not? Our CoCreator program helps us keep the price low (and even lower). Instead of spending a fortune on advertising, we reward YOU for spreading the news. Every cabin you fill by referring others will earn you $75/person (up to $150 per cabin) which you will receive as a rebate! Just by doing what you would probably do anyway – telling friends, family, clients and colleagues about this holistic cruise conference / vacation! Click here for full details.