Everyone has a book inside them. How to Write & Publish it to stand out.
Join Influence Publishing and InspireABook founder Julie Salisbury at Ten Ten Tapas, Beach Ave, Vancouver, to learn the top 5 things you need to know to use your story as your message to impact millions.
- Wed, January 11, 2017 – 5-7 p.m.
- Wed, February 8, 2017 – 5-7 p.m.
- Wed, March 8, 2017 – 5-7 p.m.
- Wed, April 12, 2017 – 5-7 p.m.
Discover how your story needs to be shared to impact and serve other people. Learn a process to plan, structure, write and publish your book in 6 months with a simple accountability process. Reach millions with your book through the credibility of being a best selling author and establish yourself as the "go to" media guest on TV, radio, press and the TED stage. Understand your publishing options and how important it is to keep your intellectual property/rights.
Our simple step by step process pulls out the transformational meaning of your story and shows you "HOW TO" organize it into the structure of a book.
- Understand what your book will deliver in the first place so you can focus on what stories to share, the meaning of those stories and how to transform them into chapters for impact.
- Get guidance on how to pick the significant events and find meaning in those stories and how to use them to connect on a deeper level with your clients/reader.
- Discover a simple system that helps you to sort through the chaos of your story and deliver a solution orientated perspective in your book.
- If you are an entrepreneur or advocate, understand the importance of sharing the outcomes of what you want your reader to learn and focus on helping the right target niche.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Access the free underground parking at 1000 Beach Ave. Pop in to pick up your visitor pass. Easy access from YaleTown Roundhouse skytrain and connecting C21 bus.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or register to book your 30 min complimentry session