Actions and Detail Panel
Everyday Oz- MVLE Chantilly Community Center
Everyday Oz, An MVLE Moves Production
A contemporary retelling of the Wizard of Oz story, this dance-theater work partners MVLE individuals with professional performers. Equal parts zany and poetic, Everyday Oz includes active audience participation
to reveal the ways that we are smart, compassionate, brave, and creative . . . every day.
Everyday Oz performances will be held on the following dates:
- Tuesday, April 4 - 11:00am - MVLE Community Center (7400 Fullerton Road, Suite 110, Springfield VA)
- Tuesday, April 11 - 11:00am - MVLE Business Center (7420 Fullerton Road, Suite 110, Springfield VA)
- Tuesday, April 25 - 11:00am - MVLE Community Center (3855 Centerview Drive, Chantilly VA)
- Monday, May 1 - 11:30am - Fairfax County Government Center (12000 Gov't Center Pkwy, Fairfax VA)
- Tuesday, May 16 - 11:00am - Ft. Belvoir USO Family Center (Ft. Belvoir, VA)
- Sunday, May 21 - 6:00pm - The Kennedy Center (Washington, DC)
MVLE Moves! is a collaboration between MVLE and BodyWise Dance that is currently being offered at all three of MVLE’s Community Centers for MVLE individuals and staff. This program will achieve powerful physical, social and emotional benefits for staff and clients. Additionally, the program will ‘bring the inside out and the outside in,’ creating new and dynamic community engagement opportunities.
All performances are free of charge and open to the public.