San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Fight sports athletes have long been noted for their supreme level of fitness. The goal of this certification is to educate the fitness professional about how to use the principles of fight sports to further their understanding of Functional Integrated Training (F.I.T.). This one day, 10 hour, certification will provide instruction on how to integrate strike-based conditioning and traditional fitness training.
Learn how to incorporate fight sports based exercises into a total body fitness curriculum that provides well-structured, high-intensity circuits. After this certification, trainers will have a firm understanding of how to seamlessly integrate elements of fight sports into general fitness programming.
- Upper Body Striking Techniques
- Lower Body Striking Techniques
- Fight Sport Conditioning Rope Exercises
- Elastic Resistance Techiques
- Speed, Agility and Quickness Techniques
CERTIFICATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Everlast F.I.T. Coach Level 1 Certificate
- Everlast Training Gloves
- Everlast Jump Rope
- Everlast Gym Bag
- Everlast F.I.T. Coach Certification Manual
- Everlast F.I.T. Sample Program Pack
- Discounted coaching packages available
When & Where
The Everlast Lab Minneapolis
The Everlast Lab Minneapolis is a boutique style gym that focuses on small group training while emphasizing fight sport style conditioning programs.