Eventbrite Live Demo - May 21, 2013 - 11AM PST (2PM EST)
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
LOG IN STEPS:
1. CLICK HERE to start and join the online meeting.
2.Select the appropriate phone number below, dial, and enter the access code listed in Step 3.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):1-855-244-8681
Call-in toll number (US/Canada):1-650-479-3207
Global call-in numbers: CLICK HERE.
Information on: Toll free dialing restrictions
3.There is only one access code to enter the webinar: 921 080 259
Trouble Shooting Tips
- Ensure that you enable your Java settings if your Browser asks permission. You will not be able to view the Webinar if you do not allow Java to run.
- Make sure you enable your cookies. You will not be able to view the Webinar if you do not enable your cookies.
In this Live Webinar, a representative will review the benefits of using Eventbrite for your online event registration and ticket sales as well as demonstrate the main features of the service. Learn how to:
- Customize your event page
- Integrate online credit card processing through your own website
- Collect attendee information
- Send out e-mail reminders and invitations for your events
- Promote your event with Eventbrite tools and social media features
- Generate an attendee list and print badges
After the brief demo, the Eventbrite representative will answer any specific questions you may have.
For further inquiries, contact Eventbrite Sales(Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm PST) and Support Teams(24/7)
Eventbrite provides a cost-effective, innovative ticketing and registration platform to event organizers set-up, manage and sell out events. We offer an experienced team, valuable access to sales and marketing reports, and onsite mobile box office and scanning solutions to ensure a fantastic event experience. Founded in 2006, Eventbrite has ticketed more than 1.5 million events worldwide and has processed over $2 billion in gross ticket sales.
Have questions or want to talk to one of our team members? Contact Us.