Event Santa Cruz
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Cruz, CA
Event Santa Cruz is a monthly event that showcases thriving businesses in Santa Cruz and the people behind them.
Join us for the inaugural night of Event Santa Cruz at The Nickelodeon theater, September 18th, 2013 at 7:00 pm. Come and experience six Santa Cruzians telling their stories about themselves, their businesses, and how awesome it is to live and work in Santa Cruz. This is not just another speaker series, please be prepared to have fun and enjoy a truly unique Santa Cruz experience!
- Danny Keith Director - Corporate Sponsorships at Santa Cruz Warriors, Executive Director Grind Out Hunger
- Margaret Rosas - Looker Afterer at Looker, Co-Founder of TechRaising
- Chris Miller - Rocket Scientist at Launch Brigade
- Shane Pearlman - CEO at Modern Tribe, Real Estate Investor & Speaker
- Ryan Coonerty - Director of Government Relations & Strategy at PredPol, Inc., CoFounder of NextSpace Coworking + Innovation, and CoFounderSanta Cruz NEXT
- Kendra Baker - Owner/chef at The Penny Ice Creamery and The Picnic Basket
- Kim Luke – Writer, performer, voice of the Santa Cruz Derby Girls and The Santa Cruz Warriors
To learn more about the event and read bio's of the speakers go check out www.EventSantaCruz.com
Thanks to our sponsors:
NextSpace, Grind Out Hunger, ipsociety, Santa Cruz Tech Beat, Jabico, Santa Cruz Computer Center, Santa Cruz Signs, BaskinGrant, RIDEMADE productions, JBQAV, ITS, THE NICKELODEON, HOFFMANN's, Sentinel Printers, Miller Maxfield, Inc, New Leaf Community Markets, Santa Cruz Weekly, and Schafer Design.
When & Where
Event Santa Cruz
Event Santa Cruz promotes events that showcases thriving businesses and people in Santa Cruz, Ca.