Actions and Detail Panel
Event Planning Certification by LEARN TO PLAN EVENTS | Fayetteville, NC
Sat, April 22, 2017, 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM EDT
LEARN TO PLAN EVENTS – CORPORATE AND SOCIAL EVENT PLANNING COURSE
- Discover how to plan Corporate and Social Events. From initial inquiry, meeting, contracting, to planning the event, audio visual terminology and use to industry terms. And how to manage your event planning business. From organization, marketing, networking, and contracts and additional revenue streams.
- What Is A Event Planner
- What It Takes To Be A Event Planner
- How To Work With Companies
- How To Prepare and Conduct Initial Meetings
- Room Setup and Logistics
- Sticking To A Budget
- Selecting Sites and Vendors
- Dimensions of An Event Experience
- Company Meeting/Speaking Engagement
- Trade/Exhibit Shows
- Product Launch
- Galas and Recognition Events
- Birthday Parties
- Full Time or Part Time Job?
- Setting Up Office and Organization
- Developing A Business Name
- Name Registration/Business Licenses/Sales & Use Tax Permit
- Branding/Marketing Materials
- Business Cards/Letterhead/Flyers/Websites/Social Media
- Mission Statement and Business/Marketing Plan
- Business Forms and Service Packages
- Business Policies/Terms and Conditions/Contracts
- And more…
WHAT YOU GET:
- Event Planning Workbook and Reference Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 08:00AM – Check In/Registration
- 08:30AM – Class Begins
- 12:30PM – Lunch Break (30 MIN)
- 01:00PM – Class Resumes
- 05:30PM – Class Reviews / Certificate Distribution
- 06:00PM – Class Concludes
*9.5 Hours/9 Contact Hours
- Do you want to start your own event planning business?
- Do you want to get a job as an event planner?
- Do you just love events and is interested in planning events part-time to earn money?
- Do you want to plan your own event like a pro?
- If any of the above describes you then, you meet the criteria of taking this class.
INTERESTED – BUT THIS DATE DOESN’T WORK MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUR CLASSES AT: www.LearnToPlanEvents.com