Students will learn the art of designing dresses and evening gowns
Join The Fashion Class this fall for an all new design class. Evening-wear is a fabulous and fun type of fashion to design and this course teaches the art of dress design! Students will learn various styles and techniques such as working with paint, fashion markers and pencils to draw fabrics such as silk, sequins and feathers. A wonderful way to start a fashion portfolio and learn new design skills. Taught by Fashion Illustrator Nina Edwards.
- The Fashion Class Midtown: 21 W 39th Street NYC
- September 17th through December 10th 2016 - 12 weeks
- Ages 6-12yrs
- Supplies are all included, no extra fees
- Semester Days Off: 10/3, 10/4, 10/10, 10/12, 11/11, 11/23-11/27
Classes meet once per week for 12 weeks. The curriculum is cumulative and no make ups are allotted for missed classes. For the Fall 2016 Semester classes run on:
- Saturday September 17, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday September 24, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday October 1, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday October 8, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday October 15, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday October 22, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday October 29, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday November 5, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday November 12, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday November 19, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday December 3, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday December 10, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
View more information about this class at our website.
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop with The Fashion Class.
- Payments: Seats in our classes, camps and workshops are based on availability and do require registration as well as a deposit of 30 percent of the total class fee. This deposit is non-refundable and reserves the class for your child. Your balance is due on the first day of the class, camp or workshop.
- Cancellations: Should you need to cancel your class or workshop registration for any reason one week prior to the start date of the class or workshop, The Fashion Class will process a refund (less the non-refundable deposit) within 10 business days.
- Make-up Classes: There are no make-up classes for this course.
- Date Changes: Your child's registration can be transferred to another class time or day with one week notice (based on availability). Transfer must be of equal value.
- Should The Fashion Class cancel a class due to low enrollment, a refund will be made in full within 10 business days.