Celebrate the holidays in festive Newburyport style.
-Enjoy holiday goodies and a cash bar
-Dance to classics from the 70s, 80s and 90s with DJ Lizzy D
-Win numerous door prizes from local businesses. Current list includes:
- $100 gift certificate from Essex Street Inn
- Four movie tickets to the Screening Room
- Theater package from The Firehouse Center for the Arts
- $55 gift certificate from Cape Ann Foodie Tours
- Signed copies of books from local authors
- $50 gift certificate with stylist Jon at Absolute Hair Salon
- Professional portrait photo session with Jay McCarthy
- $100 gift certificate to Natural High Fitness Club
- $25 gift certificate from Newburyport Chamber of Commerce
-Participate in our Ugly Holiday Sweater contest for a prize
-Donate (optional) ladies handbags, suits and dresses in good condition for Dress for Success Organization or non-perishable food items for Pettengill House
-Stay the night at the nearby Essex Street Inn and take advantage of special $114 rate for a standard room. Enjoy a day of shopping on Friday! Call 978.465.3148 and mention our Holiday Party.
***The event will be held on the second floor of the Grog. If anyone needs further information about accessibility or if any disability accommodations will be needed, please contact us at 508.965.0704.***
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Attendees must be 21 years and older and show a valid ID.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Free parking is available in the Grog parking lot and on street as well.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Call Joanne at 508.965.0704 or email email@example.com.
What's the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. We will use the registration list.
Can I update my registration information?
Changes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, email the new name to email@example.com.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
No the name must match our registration list. Email the new name to firstname.lastname@example.org.