Evans Churchill Interesting Interiors Tour 2011
Saturday, October 22, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
First Annual Evans Churchill Interesting Interiors Tour
· Date: Saturday, October 22, 2011
· Time: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· Place: Evans Churchill Neighborhood, Downtown Phoenix
· Tour the interesting interiors of 12+ neighborhood residences, businesses, and landmarks
· Go green! Take the tour by foot, bicycle, or shuttle
· Enjoy the Phoenix Food Truck Festival on Roosevelt Row (seperate ticket purchase)
· Stop by the numerous shops and restaurants dotting the neighborhood
· All proceeds to benefit the Evans Churchill Community Association
· $10 adults, $8 seniors or students with valid ID, children under 6 free
· Purchase tickets online at http://evanschurchill.eventbrite.com
· Purchase tickets day of at Downtown Phoenix Public Market, 14 E. Pierce St. or MADE Art Boutique, 922 N 5th St.
For more information:
· Website: http://evanschurchill.org
· Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=198622560179399
Who we are:
Evans Churchill is one of the most exciting neighborhoods in Arizona. This mixed-use, mixed-density area is a truly urban neighborhood that combines history, great restaurants and shops, and some of the finest living options in a walkable area of downtown Phoenix. The neighborhood includes Roosevelt Row, the Downtown Phoenix Public Market, a portion of Phoenix Biomedical Campus, a portion of Arizona State University’s downtown campus, and one of the busiest stops along METRO Light Rail.
When & Where
Roosevelt Row CDC and Evans Churchill Comm. Assoc.
Evans Churchill is one of the most exciting neighborhoods in Arizona! This mixed-use, mixed-density area is a truly urban neighborhood that combines history, great restaurants and some of the best living options in a walkable area of downtown Phoenix.
The neighborhood includes the Downtown Phoenix Public Market, a portion of the University of Arizona and Arizona State University biomedical campus, and the fifth busiest stop along the new light rail alignment.
Evans Churchill is bounded by Fillmore Street on the south, I-10 on the north, Central Avenue on the west and 7th Street on the east. It is one of four neighborhoods connected and served by the Roosevelt Row Community Development Corporation. The neighborhood is in Phoenix City Council District 8.
Roosevelt Row is a dynamic, walkable urban mixed-use area in downtown Phoenix with a significant concentration of artists and other creative professionals. With increasing density, this is an area that is becoming more pedestrian-friendly and supportive of the small local independent businesses that give downtown Phoenix character.
Roosevelt Row Community Development Corporation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established to further the unique character and assets of the area, to advocate for the continuing role of the arts in the revitalization of downtown Phoenix, and to foster a dense, diverse and walkable urban environment. It serves a connecting point for artists, activists, stakeholders, city officials, and community members to come together and create lasting collaboration.