Actions and Detail Panel
EURIE - Eurasia Higher Education Summit
Wed, Mar 22, 2017, 8:00 PM – Fri, Mar 24, 2017, 6:00 PM Eastern European Standard Time Turkey Time
EURIE is the new meeting point for international higher education, connecting other parts of the world with the great potential of the Eurasian region.
EURIE annual summit features an exhibition and a conference to expand the knowledge, networks and collaboration opportunities for the participants.
EURIE, 2017 – Eurasia Higher Education Summit has created a new platform for internationalization of not only Eurasian but also global higher education sector.
EURIE, endorsed and supported by the largest and strongest higher education NGO of the region- EURAS – Eurasian Universities Union, focuses on improving the international collaborations and cooperative activities via unique networking and sharing the latest trends on innovation, globalization and quality assurance .
EURIE 2016 proved to be a great success by bringing more than 1.500 higher education professionals from 200 institutions and 40 countries with participation of 98 institutions as exhibitors to create new collaborations, establish new networks, attend various panels, seminars, and conferences. EURIE 2016 was proud to host 21 panels, seminars and roundtable sessions in addition to speeches made by 44 prestigious speakers.
EURIE 2017 also promises to be once again a leading, innovative and unique event this year with a bigger and more comprehensive venue.
In a world where education is crucial for the sustainable peace and for the empowerment of next generations, we invite you to the most beautiful city in the world, Istanbul, where we will be delighted to show you the strength and accomplishments of Eurasia basin and invite you to EURIE 2017 to establish new exciting relations with institutions from all around the world.
EURIE 2017 will be held in Istanbul on 22-24 March 2017 . For more information and details, please visit www.eurieeducationsummit.com
WHY ATTEND EURIE?
- To share ideas, experiences and best practices for internationalization of higher education
- To generate partnership opportunities for academic collaboration, student/ staff exchanges and many other joint ventures
- To discuss challenges facing higher education today, explore new trends and discover innovative solutions.
- To explore the higher education systems, student mobility flows, recruitment dynamics in the Eurasian region.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND EURIE?
- Higher education institutions from all over the world who value internationalization and continuous professional development
- Academic managers, deans and directors responsible for internationalization of education and research
- Study abroad officers
- Marketing and recruitment staff
- International student advisors
- Other stakeholders in the higher education sector, such as language schools, marketing service providers, international student service companies
- Public agencies for higher education, research and innovation