Et Cultura: A Festival of Creative Culture
Where creativity, thoughts, stories and sounds of artists, filmmakers, musicians, innovators and makers converge on the streets of St. Petersburg.
5 days of Creative Culture for $25- BUY NOW or At the Door!
- Ticketed Interactive Sessions at Station House St. Pete Nov 16-18
- Ticketed Music on Baum Ave Nov 18th-20th
- Ticketed Film Venues Green Bench Brewing Co. Nov 18-20
- Ticketed Yoga Nov 19-20th
- Free Pop Up Art shows at Green Bench Brewing Co. Nov 18-20
- Free Makers Village Nov 19th-20th
MUSIC LINE UP INCLUDES:
Friday November 18th Starting @ 7pm
Saturday November 19th Starting at 10am
Luxury Mane 130pm
The Super Fuzz 220pm
The Grey Market 305pm
Gat and Cris 450pm
DEA and Saint 530pm
TRC (formerly The Real Clash) 610pm
Professor Toon 650 pm
Loose Talk 745pm
Walker Lukens 845pm
Sunday, November 20th Starting at 10am with The Body Electric Yoga Co
Hot Jam Factory 115pm
Ask for Tiger 305pm
Funny Bunny 405pm
The Jackettes 505pm
Tides of Man 6pm
Future Thieves 7pm
FEATURED FILMS INCLUDE:
This 5-day culturally immersive event will spotlight Florida-based talent along side national/international artists while cultivating the City of St. Petersburg's reputation as a premiere arts destination in America.
Our goal is to foster conversations with audiences, our community and contributing artists while supporting emerging artists and providing an environment for learning through film, music, art, and Interactive sessions.
We will create a signature event that will encourage new avenues for innovative thinking, new collaborations and unique experiences – to make an indelible mark in the minds of all who come to see what Et Cultura and St. Petersburg is all about.
Visit www.etcultura.com to see most up to date listing of all the artists we have assembled for the premiere year of this festival!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- No age limit to the event, however all 21 and over people wanting to purchase alcohol will need to have ID presented at information booth to purchase alcohol at event.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Questions about the event? Contact the Et Cultura Team at email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Tickets are not transferrable.