The main goal of any estate plan should be to take care of those you care about and have your wishes carried out after you pass away. One of the most caring gifts you can leave your heirs is an organized estate.
Join Sam Mansoor of the Mansoor Law Firm, PLLC to get straightforward explanations of your estate planning options, to allow you to make educated decisions for you and your loved ones.
Topics discussed during this seminar include:
* How having an Estate Plan can protect your loved ones
* Probate court and how to avoid it
* The potential effects of taxes on your estate and heirs
* Appointing an executor
* Duties of an executor
* How asset title and beneficiary designations effect estate distribution upon death
* What happens if you do not have an Estate Plan in place when you pass
* Options for estate planning
A properly drafted Estate Plan will help lessen the confusion and anxiety felt by your family and heirs after you pass.
Don’t leave your grieving family with tough decisions – plan now.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Convenient free parking in adjacnt parking lot.
Light hors d'oeuvre's will be served.