Establishing a Service Level Agreement (SLA) Process
Thursday, December 6, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
An SLA - which can be a legally binding formal or informal contract between two parties, must comply with operating norms, which describe how the process is governed, managed, and controlled. In this webinar we will provide you with critical information on SLA process.
Why Should You Attend:
The SLAs are an effective means to quantify the services to be delivered to users and to continuously improve those services. Further, the quality of the SLA is one of the pillars of a healthy long term outsourcing relationship. Developing SLAs involves the definition of service level requirements and related metrics. The SLA contents should be jointly developed and agree upon by the ITO service provider and the service recipient.
In this 60 minutes webinar, the speaker will provide you with critical information about the entire SLA procedure and information on the Shared Service and Outsourcing Network (SSON) recommendations of certain SLA norms which are:
- The processes to be included and the products and services.
- A list of the processes which are out of scope.
- Conditions of service availability.
- Service standards – times for delivery of services.
- A R-A-C-I matrix.
- Cost versus service trade-offs.
- Clear escalation procedures and timelines.
At the end of this session, the speaker will handle your specific questions and address any challenges you have/had in SLA process.
Being a part of the webinar, you will learn key factors to develop an SLA which is manageable and support successful long term outsourcing relationship:
- Risk and reward sharing
- Mutual benefits
- The SLA development process
- Identifying key indicators focused on the service recipient’s business needs and objectives
- Defining service level objectives
- Setting target metrics with clearly defined data elements
- Establishing accountability for the achievement of the service level objectives webinar will provide you with a comprehensive roadmap for implementing the SLA process
Date: December 06 , 2012
Time: 10:00 AM-11:00 AM PDT
Cost: $149 per attendee per computer terminal
Registration: SIgn-Up on-line now. Add to your shopping cart.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.