Essential Oils Medicine Cabinet
Saturday, October 26, 2013 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Ana, CA
Heard great things about Essential Oils but have no idea how to use them?
Want to learn how to heal your family naturally AND save money?
Did you attend another Essential Oil “class” that was really just a sales pitch?
Essential Oil Medicine Cabinet
*includes free sample oil
Here's your chance to learn everything you need to know to create your own Essential Oil Medicine Cabinet and start healing your family's everyday ailments naturally and safely!
More than just a sales pitch, this class will give you direct knowledge on ways to use Essential Oils in your daily life to:
treat common ailments and illnesses
relieve stress and anxiety
build and maintain your immune system
enhance your mood
In this hands-on class you will receive:
- Hands-on experience with the 5 Essential Oils needed to treat/heal almost all common family ailments
- Comprehensive list of Essential Oil treatment methods
- Detailed DIY recipes for incorporating Essential Oils into a healthy lifestyle
- FREE sample bottle of immune-boosting Essential Oil
- Very informative and a great introduction to E.O.!
- Kristy is able to cover a lot in a short time. She is passionate, upbeat.
- I loved hearing about uses for the family. The information covered is very beneficial.
- Thank you for the free sample.
When & Where
Kristy Cronkrite, Holistic Living & Essential Oils Consultant
Inspired by her children to live a more holistic and healthy lifestyle, Kristy Cronkrite loves to share her health and wellness tips with all she knows and meets. In addition to spreading her love of essential oils and natural remedies, she also studies herbal medicine and enjoys making a variety of her own personal care and household cleaning items.
Kristy has a Masters degree in Early Childhood Education specializing in parent-infant relationships and parent development, and over 7 years experience working with young children and families. Kristy enjoys reading, traveling, and spending time with her husband and two children (ages 5 and 2).
Read what folks are saying about Kristy's Essential Oils classes:
* Very informative and a great introduction to E.O.! *
* Kristy is able to cover a lot in a short time. She is passionate, upbeat. *
* I loved hearing about uses for the family. *
* The information covered is very beneficial. *
* Thank you for the free sample. *