San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
New Orleans, LA
Friday June 30th - Monday July 3rd 2017
Essence Music Festival, known as "the party with a purpose", is an annual music festival which started in 1995 as a one-time event to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Essence, a magazine aimed primarily towards African American women.
It is the largest event celebrating African-American culture and music in the United States.
Locally referred to as Essence Fest, it has been held in New Orleans, Louisiana every year since 1995 except for 2006.
It features artists simultaneously performing on a main stage as well as four standing room only superlounge stages.
Join us as we head to New Orleans to partake in the best the city has to offer, face to face encounters with your favorite celebrities, concerts and much more.
We've made the travel arrangements as well as created convenient, low monthly payments. Reserve your space today!
Travel Package Includes
4 days/3 nights
Hilton Riverside New Orleans
Sonnibyrd Travel Swag Bag
Essence Music Fest Theme Tee
All-White Day Party River Cruise Ticket (Regular-VIP)
Fashion Show Ticket
Comedy Show Ticket
Black Film Review
Single $1200 Double $750 Triple $625 Quad $500
ADDITIONAL NIGHT $325
Stand Alone TICKETS ONLY
- BOTH Saturday (Reg) and Sunday $125/per ticket
- UPGRADE River Cruise Ticket to (V-VIP) additional $50 per ticket access to sectioned off area/open bar/buffet ***LIMITED TIME OFFER***
- 1st deposit due $50 per person by 9/1/2016
- 2nd payment due $100 per person by 10/1/2016
- 3rd payment due $100 per person by 11/1/2016
- 4th payment due $100 per person by 12/1/2016
- All balances need to be paid in full by 3/15/2017
****Prices Subject to Increase starting 1/1/2017****
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
4 star accommodations
- Across from Harrah’s Casino
- Attached to Riverwalk and New Orleans Convention Center
- All guest rooms come with mini refrigerators
- 2 Outdoor Pools Including a Rooftop option
- Dining available on site featuring Drago’s Seafood
- Short walk to French Quarters and Jackson Square
****Policies and Procedures******
Due to contractual obligations payments must be paid on time or risk reservations being cancelled. All new attendees will need to bring their payments up to date according to scheduled dates noted. Please provide government ID issued names for all travelling. Roommates will need to pay at the same time to avoid cancellations.All Payments are non-refundable.
TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Sonnibyrd Travel is not affiliated with Essence Magazine or the Essence Music Festival, we are a travel agency providing accommadations for the event.