Join ESC project representatives at an open house event to learn more about planned demolition/construction activities. The public is encouraged to attend the open house on Monday, August 25 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at 660 J Street, Suite 360. Project representatives will provide a project overview and timeline and community members are invited to ask questions about construction.
- PARKING: For a full list and map, please visit http://portal.cityofsacramento.org/Public-Works/Parking-Services/Lots-and-Garages.
- To view an interactive map of the site including barricades, open businesses and access points, visit http://sacramentoesc.com/construction.php.
- For information on the project schedule, parking garages and the recycling of materials, view the construction fact sheet at http://sacramentoesc.com/Fact_Sheet.pdf.
- For any addition questions or concerns, please contact the 24/7 Turner Construction Project Hotline at 916-741-ESC2 (3722).
- Sign up for email alerts at http://sacramentoesc.com/optin.html.