Attendees only pay for the cost of lunch, and can obtain Discount Codes from any of our sponsors. Special Thanks to the following sponsors for underwriting the entire cost of our Washington DC based ERISA and Employment lawyers:
- Spectrum Pension Consultants, Inc.
- Alliance Benefit Group Hawaii
- Charles Schwab
- Jackson Lewis, P.C.
- Colonial Surety
Topics for this ERISA Update will include:
- The New Trump Administration – What Law Changes Can You Expect with Labor and Employment?
- Undocumented Workers – What’s the Concern?
- Learn Why You Might Have Personal Liability with the 401(k) Plan You’re Running. . . and How to Insure Against that Liability
- Avoid These Common Retirement Plan Disasters
- Now What’s Going to Happen with ACA and Health Insurance Plans?
- Social Media – How Much Control Do You Have Over Their Use of Facebook and Twitter?
- Unraveling Prevailing Wage and Overtime Issues
- The Meter’s Not Running – What’s Your ERISA, Labor, or Employment Question? [Peter, this is supposed to be like the “Ask the Lawyer” segment you mentioned]