Please join us for a convening of leading thinkers and doers on the topic of digital inclusion and affordable access.
Mozilla is convening leaders in industry, government, NGOs, and advocacy to discuss and debate the current state of affordable access. Following a lively morning session of speakers and provocations, we will host a Demo Day where the semifinalists of the Equal Rating Innovation Challenge will pitch their novel solutions.
- Mitchell Baker Executive Chairwoman, Mozilla Foundation
- Katharina Borchert Chief Innovation Officer, Mozilla Corporation
- Rocio Fonseca Executive Director, Start-Up Chile
- Gary Fowlie Head, ITU Liaison Office to the United Nations
- Omobola Johnson Former Minister of Communication Technology, Nigeria
- Nikhil Pahwa Co-founder, savetheinternet.in
- Marlon Parker Founder, Reconstructed Living Labs
Demo Day pitches:
- Tim Genders (South Africa) presents Afri-Fi: Free Public WiFi
- Steve Song (Canada) presents Freemium Mobile Internet (FMI)
- Bruno Vianna (Brazil) presents Free Networks P2P Cooperative
- Dr Sarbani Banerjee Belur (India) presents Gram Marg Solution for Rural Broadband
- Carlos Rey-Moreno (South Africa) presents Zenzeleni “Do it for yourselves” Networks (ZN)