San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for the 2103 European Open Data/PSI re-use event of the year, organized by the ePSIplatform, Europe’s one-stop shop for PSI/Open Data re-use. The program will combine inspiring plenary sessions featuring top speakers with interactive parallel sessions.
PSI re-use is in the process of reaching a certain degree of maturity and uptake. However, this uptake differs significantly between Member States, PSI domains and stakeholders. The ePSIplatform Conference will therefore be aimed at those that should embark, but have (partly) failed to do so far: "Gotcha! – getting everyone on board".
Where and When: Save the Date!
The event takes place on Friday 22 February 2013 and is kindly hosted by the famous Warsaw University, in close collaboration with Centrum Cyfrowe, the leading Polish think tank on the role of ICTs in society.
Why YOU should be there
- You will be able to learn, share and inspire, and be inspired.
- You will have the opportunity to speak and be heard on the ongoing debate on the adoption of the PSI Directive.
- You will learn all about recent and upcoming Open Data/PSI developments.
- You will be able to put new challenges on the agenda.
- You will meet new people and engage with them face-to-face, and, of course
- You simply do not want to miss it!
Who else will be there?
Like at our 2012 ePSIplatform conference in Rotterdam, with well over 300 participants from 40 countries, the 2013 conference in Warsaw will attract a wide variety of stakeholders:
Public data holders, application builders, data journalists, policy makers, competition authorities, Open Data community members, data portal owners, commercial re-users, start-ups, researchers, NGOs, and anyone with a passion for PSI/Open Data re-use!
Save the date!
Mark 22 February 2013 in your calendar and join us in Warsaw for the ePSIplatform 2013 Conference!
Participation is free, and registration is already open!