What are the cost associated with the Epic Ski Weekend?
Room rate is $123.00 per night (2) and sleeps up to 4 people, and $250.00 per person for transportation and wristband.
When are the monies due?
ALL rooms must be paid in full upon registration, Room cost for 2 nights is $246.00 and is due December 12, 2016, 50% deposit for wristband/transportation ($125.00) is due December 19, 2016 and the balanace ($125.00) is due January 13, 2017.
Why do I need the wristband?
The wristband is required to gain access to; Official Welcome Party,Themed Parties (featuring Chicago's hottest DJ's), After Parties, Day Parties, Variety Show, Yoga Classes, and other exclusive weekend events.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Round trip charter transportation is covered in the $250.00 cost. Food and drinks (both alcoholic/non-alcoholic) provided during bus ride to Devil's Head Ski Resort!
Can I drive to the resort?
Due to the tough terrain associated with the location of the resort and the inclimate weather that will further complicate travel driving your own vehicle is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED!
What are my dining options?
The resort has several food options ranging from deli to fine dining.
What if I choose not to ski?
There will be alternative options for the non-skier
What should I bring?
Ski Gear (Items below are ONLY suggestions and serve as a guide for the novice skier)
- Ski jacket – Must be windproof, waterproof, and collar should come above your chin when zipped.
- Pair of ski gloves (should have drawstrings at wrist)
- Ski pants or ski bib (overalls)
- Ski socks (must be made of Lycra, nylon or other synthetic material...no cotton!)
- Ski Goggles or sunglasses – (beginner’s goggles).
- Base Layers - Turtle neck or long sleeve synthetic tee-shirt
- Sweater or Fleece
- Ski Mask (not the carjacking one -optional)
- Base Layers - Thermals or workout pants (synthetic material works best, such as workout pants)
- Ski Hat (not a skull cap. We are not in the hood)
- Winter Boots – Shop online at amazon.com and shoebuy.com. Get boots with rubber soles. Fashion boots are not recommended for this trip - could hurt you more than help. No open toe or high heels!!!! There will be real snow.
These items should be carefully considered to ensure you enjoy yourself skiing and stay warm. Most of you will already have most of these items. The proper gear will keep you warm all day. The wrong gear will have you to lose the feeling in your toes/fingers.
You cannot ski in jeans or leather jackets!!!!!
Also remember to have your warm sweaters, fleece, graphic thermals, jeans, extra socks, long johns, and flannel PJs for lounging. Bring a swim suit for the pool and one for the hot tub.
Do I make payments through Eventbrite and what purpose does the Free ticket from eventbrite serve?
The Eventbrite Free Ticket ONLY serves as Pre-Registration to secure a seat. Upon completion of Pre-Registration you will be e-mailed a link within 7 days with payment instructions. PLEASE NOTE* the Free ticket DOES NOT WAIVE OR REMOVE THE PER PERSON FINANCIAL OBLIGATION OUTLINED ABOVE!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can e-mail us at Mrgatsby1515@gmail.com and someone from our planning team will respond within 24 hrs. If you would like to speak with someone from our team please provide a contact number.
What's the refund policy?
There are NO REFUNDS of ANY TYPE, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Can I update my registration information?
The registration point of contact can update the registration at any time. Everyone listed on the room registration will receive an e-mail confirmation once a successful registration is submitted.