Epic Office Hours
Monday, March 10, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (CDT)
Austin, United States
Connect with Austin's most successful entrepreneurs, most active angel investors, most experienced lawyers, and most prominent venture capitalists for another Epic Office Hours during SXSW!
Register here to get 20 minutes to pitch your startup and get feedback. Some people always cancel at the last minute so it's worth putting yourself on the wait list.
Interested in learning more about Capital Factory?
There will be many Capital Factory Mentors available to meet with and you can tour our incredible facilities.
How does it work?
- Register here on Eventbrite
- A week before the event we will schedule your meetings
- During the event you will get 20 minutes with each Mentor
How can you make the most of your 20 minutes?
- Don't spend more than 5 minutes introducing yourself and explaining your business
- Give short, concise answers to the Mentor's questions
- If you're doing all the talking, you're not learning anything
- Come prepared - research who you are meeting with on LinkedIn and write down questions in advance
- Send a 1 page overview of your company or <5 min video for the Mentor to review in advance
- Austin Technology Incubator (incubator)
- Austin Ventures (vc)
- Capital Factory Mentors (incubator)
- Central Texas Angel Network (angel)
- DreamIt Ventures (incubator)
- G-51 (vc)
- Kastner, Huggins, Reddien & Gravelle (legal)
- Silverton Partners (vc)
- TechStars (incubator)
- and many more...
When & Where
Capital Factory is the entrepreneurial center of gravity in Austin, Texas. Located in the middle of downtown, Capital Factory has more than 50,000 square feet full of startups and entrepreneurs. Take classes to learn the skills that startups need, attend meet ups to find a co-founder, rent a desk for your startup or apply for funding and mentorship in the Incubator and Accelerator.