San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Ephrata Landmark Bed and Breakfast Celebrates 250th Anniversary!
The owners of the Historic Smithton Inn, Dave and Rebecca Gallagher, invite the business community to please join them as they host the Ephrata Area Chamber’s February Business After Hours, the first of many events celebrating the property's milestone anniversary.
Rebecca Gallagher, owner of the Smithton notes, “This event is not only an opportunity to mark the property’s quarter millennium milestone, but it also presented the opportunity to give back to the community. A number of new businesses in the area were contacted and offered the opportunity to showcase their products and services during the event.”
Businesses being showcased include:
- Aromas del Sur: Columbian Restaurant, providing food
- Wahtney’s Inn: Colonial Pub, providing food
- Sugar Arts Institute at Donecker Hall: English Teas & Cooking Classes, providing food
- Intermezzo by Stephanie: Chocolate favours and desserts, providing dessert
- St. Boniface Craft Beer: Local Craft Brewery, providing a tasty brew
- Knead It Massage: Local Massage Salon, providing chair massages
In addition, every guest who attends the event is asked to bring canned goods to be donated to Ephrata Area Social Services. Each canned goods donation will be exchanged for a chance to win a free night’s stay at the Historic Smithton Inn.
RSVP by February 18 to the Chamber office at 717.738.9010 or online at www.EphrataAreaChamber.org (or on this site!)