ALL CLASSES START AT 12:00PM
Welcome to EOC Basic Training Clinics. The purpose of these training opportunities is to allow you (EOC Participants) to complete the EOC Basic Training as outlined by the Santa Clara County Office of Emergency Services. Each clinic will have two options. Either you can follow along with the facilited training or you can use a laptop computer in the EOC to complete "on your own" online training session.
Facilitated EOC Basic Training Clinics
- Each Facilitated Clinic will focus on one component of the required EOC Basic Training. A list of the training sessions is available below.
- If the group is large enough to make this an effective session, a facilitator will walk you through the online training as a group. This will allow you to discuss portions of the training materials.
- At the end of the facilitated session you will take the test for that component online as a individual.
- You will receive a certificate via email. Please forward a copy of your certificate to Deborah.Hinton@oes.sccgov.org so we can track your EOC training.
"On Your Own" Online Training:
- If you would prefer to take the online training without the group experience you should sign up for "On Your Own" training.
- You will be given a laptop computer, instructions to get into the online training of your choice.
- You can use any open space in the EOC to take your training at your own pace.
- Once you have completed the test for that session, you are free to return the laptop to the facilitator and leave the EOC or take another session.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN HEADPHONES FOR THE TRAINING AS THEY WILL NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU.
EOC Basic Training Schedule:
ICS 100 Intro to Incident Command System
1/15, 2/22, 4/5, 5/18, 6/30
ICS 200 ICS for Single Res. & Initial Action Incidents
3/1, 4/13, 5/26
IS 700 National Incident Management System
1/26, 3/9, 4/21, 6/3
IS 800 National Response Framework Intro
2/3, 3/17, 4/29, 6/6
IS 775 EOC Management & Operations
2/11, 3/25, 5/2, 6/14
G606 SEMS Introduction
2/19, 3/28, 5/10, 6/22
Save This Event
When & Where
Santa Clara County OES - Training & Exercise
Classes listed here are open to all government agencies, affiliated volunteer organizations and private-sector / NGO partners free of charge.
As a courtesy to the organizer, instructors and fellow students, if you must cancel your registration, please contact the organizer at least 48 hours before the beginning of the class to avoid future penalties.
If there are not enough registrations to warrant the expense of conducting the class, the Office of Emergency Services reserves the right to cancel a class. Whenever possible, notice will be provided at least 48 hours before the beginning of the class.