Actions and Detail Panel
Environmental Forensics: What's in the Water?
Mon, Jul 10, 2017, 9:00 AM – Fri, Jul 14, 2017, 12:00 PM EDT
Explore solutions to the world’s most pressing environmental concerns. In this week-long day camp, discover how oil spills, chemical contamination, and other threats to water quality affect our environment. Through hands-on investigations, learn different water monitoring techniques and collaborate with peers to brainstorm possible solutions to protect one of our most precious resources—our water. Look to science to go beyond the headlines and inspire solutions to real-world problems.
- Age: Students entering 6th or 7th grade in the Fall of 2017
- Date: July 10 - July 14, 2017
- Time: 9am-12pm daily
What's the refund policy?
- Full refunds (less a $25 cancellation fee) will be given if requested at least 14 days before the start date of your camp.
- Partial refunds (50% tuition) will be given if requested within 14 days of the start date of your camp.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616-234-5528.