Entrepreneurship Festival: Citizenship – Living in a digital world
Wednesday, October 19, 2016 from 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CEST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ESCP Europe, world’s oldest business school (est. 1819), organizes this year’s Entrepreneurship Festival again at five European campuses (Berlin, Paris, London, Madrid and Turin).
The 1st Entrepreneurship Festival at the Berlin Campus with the overall topic “Citizenship – Living in a digital world” offers various events, workshops and exhibitions about 6 subtopics: Big Data, Innovative Funding & Creation, Blockchain & Decentralization, Collaborative Economy & Employment, Sustainable Food and Equal Opportunity & Education.
14:00 Doors open with Snacks & Drinks
14:30 Welcome and Festival kick-off
15:00 Workshops & Exhibitions on festival topics
19:00 Keynote: "Digital innovation. Moving beyond SMAC" - Mervyn G. Maistry, Managing Partner Digital Strategy & Business Transformation, EY
19:45 Prize day of the hackathon
20:00 Alumni pitches
20:30 (until late) Get-together/Party @Student House
To participate in this year’s Entrepreneurship Festival, please register and get your free ticket now!
Please note that while the festival is a FREE event and it’s OPEN TO ANYBODY, some of the workshops have limited spots available.
It is recommended that you sign-up for the workshops you are interested in using the links below:
The topics and the workshops of this year’s festival are:
1. Big Data and Health: Take part in our digital health care puzzle and interact with our exhibition! (More information on https://www.facebook.com/events/1843777642521823/)
2. Innovative Funding & Creation: From idea to business plan in 30 minutes. Join our workshop with three professional mentors! (Register on:http://bit.ly/2dWu1zQ More information on https://www.facebook.com/events/1361775797196617/)
3. Blockchain & Decentralization: Discover how blockchains work in our 20 minute game! (Register on: http://www.deepintoblockchain.com/ More information on https://web.facebook.com/events/533145896874987/)
4. Collaborative Economy & Employment: Take part in a 100 Minutes Design Thinking Challenge for finding solutions for Berlin's citizens (held by Prof. Steven Ney from HPI) (Register on: bit.ly/dt-challenge More information on https://www.facebook.com/events/1805291109686119/)
5. Space Tech: Use space satellite data to revolutionize your work and experiment with virtual reality! (More information onhttps://www.facebook.com/events/1012816422173769/)
6. Hackathon: Get an insight into Hackathons and experience great ideas/apps which were created in only 24h! (More information onhttps://www.facebook.com/events/141390109657408/)
7. Sustainable Food: Sugar: How addicted are you? Live cooking and blind tasting by a renown Berlin chef (More information onhttps://web.facebook.com/events/1846482605571408/)
8. Equal Opportunity & Education: Learn to train your brain! Trick yourself to teach yourself! (More information on https://www.facebook.com/events/2104713163087869/)
We are looking forward to a unique day full of exciting experiences paired with interesting people to interact and network!