San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Congratulations! You’ve started a business! Now what? PBCi brings you the knowledge, experience, and resources needed for a successful business infrastructure.
Learn first-hand how to analyze your strengths and challenge areas, and where to get the key resources you need for growth.
In this workshop, you'll learn:
- Key components to a successful Small Business Infrastructure
- Introduction to creating and organizing your Business Platform
- How to setup and maintain smooth Business Operations
- Introduction to Basic Marketing and practical techniques and tips
- Finance Management Basics and common slip-ups
- Practical Vendor Selection and Management techniques
- The importance of Relationship Building and Strategic Alignment
Participants may receive free consultative services and valuable discounts on products and services from PBCi and/or PBCi Affiliates!
Train to Success™ members may use membership discounts for this training. (Non-members pay regular price.)
To learn more about other PBCi Events, visit : http://pbciusa.com/pbci-events.
When & Where
PBCi offers real-world Business Training, Consulting, & Networking for Small Business and Business Start-Ups. PBCi brings you a great selection of high-impact, quality-driven events throughout the year! From training programs lead by experienced facilitators, to networking events designed to build your business, PBCi is dedicated to the highest level of quality and service. Our events are priced to be affordable for even the smallest of businesses! Learn more and register at http://pbciusa.com/pbci-events.
How Can We Help You Prosper Today?