Entrepreneurs' Series: Venture Outlook 2017
Come hear and meet the angel investors & venture capitalists that have funded some of the region's most promising technology startups. They will talk about trends and where they are looking to invest in 2017.
We hope you will join us the morning of January 26th in Raleigh, NC.
- Lisa Calhoun, General Partner, Valor Ventures
- Matt Dunbar, Managing Director, VentureSouth
- Alex Estevez, Venture Partner, Accel
- Ryan Moore, Founder and General Partner, Accomplice
- John Osborne, Executive Director, Charleston Angel Partners
- Anthony "Pomp" Pompliano, Managing Partner, Full Tilt Capital
8:00-8:45am - Registration & Networking
8:45-8:55am - Welcome
8:55am-9:15am - State of the Union: Accel's Perspective on the Technology Landscape, Alex Estevez, Accel
9:15am-10:00am - Angel Panel
10:00-10:15am - Coffee Break
10:15-10:45am - VC Panel
10:45-11:15am - Wrapup & Networking
Brier Creek Country Club (in Clubhouse)
9400 Club Hill Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617
Can't attend this event, but want to be notified of our future events? Sign up here.
Join us on Twitter #eseriesral
Panelists and panel times subject to change.
- Due to facility capacity, space is limited and early registration is encouraged. No guarantee that on site registration will be available.
- No refunds, sorry. But all registrations are transferable to other registrants. Just let us know ahead of time when possible so that a badge may be waiting for the new registrant.
Save This Event
When & Where
Bull City Venture Partners
Bull City Venture Partners is a venture capital firm headquartered in downtown Durham, NC. The firm is focused on investing in technology companies throughout the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic region. More on BCVP can be found at www.bcvp.com.