Enterprise IoT – Bringing it to Market
Assalamu Alaikum (Peace be upon you) AMIN Friends,
AMIN is excited to bring you a great learning opportunity from an IoT industry leader and a Naperville resident, Raheel Retiwalla. Raheel is a seasoned technology consultant who is passionate about building modern software products and services that are business transformative and have a positive impact to human lives by using data, analytics, machine learning and the Internet of Things.
Enterprise IoT: Bringing it to Market
Changing customer behavior is disrupting enterprise business models. Digital Transformation initiatives have become an urgent and critical enabler to meet the customer expectations. IoT and Information are the underpinnings for evolving business models and digital transformation.
In this session we will look at a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) approach to building an IoT strategy and product. We will also compare the anatomy of the MVP product and compare that to various services available from Microsoft Azure. Finally, we will demonstrate the use of Microsoft Azure in building and bringing the MVP to market.
Key items to be covered in this session:
- Walk through the anatomy of a connected solution (from devices, to network connectivity, to device and service management, data processing, stream analytics and finally applications)
- Align the anatomy of the IoT solution with what Microsoft is offering in the IoT space (Azure IoT Hub, Azure Event hubs,Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure HDInsight, Embedded Power BI)
- Suggest a Minimum Viable Product approach to engaging with enterprises on an IoT application
- Demonstrate how to go about building an MVP Product using the various Azure services mentioned above
- Demonstrate what IoT hub does (how it addresses device to cloud and cloud to device connectivity – securely)
- Demonstrate how stream analytics allows blending of streaming device data with other cloud ambient data
- Demonstrate how to store manage data volume generated by devices
- Demonstrate how to analyze and visualize that data
Small Fee of $20 payable onsite. Refreshments will be provided.