Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Training - AIIM Practitioner, Specialist, Master
Tuesday, 11 December 2012 at 9:00 AM (EST)
The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Training Program consists of the following tracks:
- ECM Practitioner (2 Day course - Tuesday & Wednesday): presents strategies, methods and tools for managing content. In addition, this course provides an overview of key ECM technologies and their business benefits as well as how to properly address critical areas like information architecture, metadata and taxonomies.
- ECM Specialist (2 Day course - Thursday & Friday): covers global best practices for planning and implementing ECM and integrating ECM into collaborative business processes, building upon the topics covered in the Practitioner track.
- ECM Master (4 Day course - Tuesday through Friday): provides a thorough understanding of ECM with the main elements from all of the above with the addition of case study exercises. No prior participation in other tracks is required to enroll. This four day program includes the course curriculum from both ECM Practitioner and ECM Specialist and includes a take-home case study exam for students who wish to achieve the ECM Master designation.
Core topics include:
- Enterprise strategies and technologies for managing content
- Technologies and solutions for DM, Imaging, ERM, WCM, Workflow, and Collaboration
- Organizing content, information governance structure and responsibilities
- Corporate instruments like taxonomies, metadata model, and security model
- Interoperability and integration techniques and migration
- Process and workflow
- Social Business and Knowledge Management as Drivers
- Implementation planning and execution
Full course outlines are available from the AIIM.org training site at: http://www.aiim.org/Training/ECM-Enterprise-Content-Management-Course
Looking for a nearby hotel?
Hotel The Arc - 140 Slater Street (across street from training facility) - Hotel The Arc (website)
Find other downtown Ottawa hotels by clicking this Expedia search: Ottawa Hotels