Enrolled Agent Tax Prep - SEE Part 2 ONLY June 29-30 & July 13-14
Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 9:00 AM (EDT)
Atlanta, United States
Everyone who works with federal income tax should aspire to become an enrolled agent.
Enrolled agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards.
Event held at Atlanta Tax Institute.
Check out our website at: www.atltaxinstitute.com
The class is being taught by Enrolled Agent Kesha Haley. This instructor lead class helps you understand the ins and outs of part 2 of the Special Enrollment Exam (SEE-2).
This course is designed to help attendees prepare for and pass Part II: Business Income Tax Returns, Estate and Trust Income Tax Returns, Retirement Plans and Exempt Organizations of the SEE 2- Business
An enrolled agent is a person who has earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service by both passing a three-part comprehensive IRS test covering individual and business tax returns, or through experience as a former IRS employee. Because Enrolled Agents are licensed by the Federal Government, not the states, they can practice anywhere in the United States. Enrolled Agents are the only tax professionals licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to represent taxpayers before the IRS.
EA Exam Review Course: Part II
The information in this course is referenced to the Internal Revenue Code as amended through December 31, 2012, and is applicable for those taking the exam between May 1, 2013, and February 28, 2014.
- Comprehend the primary areas tested in Part II.
- Be knowledgeable in the tax theory for sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations, trusts and tax-exempt organizations.
- Analyze the question being asked and compare the facts of the question to the theory being applied to select the most appropriate answer to the question.
- Distinguish various requirements and limitations as applied to a wide variety of tax topics.
- Assimilate the theory to explain such requirements and limitations to tax clients in tax planning situations and in the completion of income tax returns.
- Evaluate the clients information to properly apply taxation principles to that clients situation.
Tuition for the class is $375.00. Registration is required to attend the class.
2013-2014 EA Study Guide
EA Test Bank Questions
EA Practice Exams
Instructor Lead classes
Class schedule: SEE Part 2: June 29th & 30th & July 13th & 14th
(Class times: Saturday and Sunday 9am-2pm each session)
Attendee Cancellation Policy
Registration fees are non-refundable. There is a $15 charge for transferring a registration to a different date. There is a cancellation fee of 35% if you cancel your registration.
For more information please contact our office at 404-849-9589 or visit our website at www.atltaxinstitute.com
Classes held at 515 Ponce De Leon Ave Atlanta Ga 30308 (Liberty Tax Service Midtown.....Located across the street from McDonalds on Ponce De Leon Avenue. Parking is available behind the building)
When & Where
ATLANTA TAX INSTITUTE (404-849-9589)
Contact number: 404-849-9589