Get ready for advanced look workflows with ALEXA SXT and ALEXA Mini through hands-on training from industry professionals.
ARRI certified training for ALEXA SXT and ALEXA Mini
This two-day training course covers all aspects of shooting with the ALEXA SXT and ALEXA Mini. You will be given the opportunity to enhance your knowledge of camera functions and deepen your practical skills. Experienced professionals will detail the many possibilities the cameras have to offer, giving you expert advice and hands-on training. By the end of the two days you will be able to use the cameras to their full potential in real-world situations.
Who should attend
- Rental staff
What you will learn
- Creative ARRI look workflows and ARRI color science
- Understanding linear light, logarithmic and video encoding
- Advantages of ARRIRAW and ProRes codecs
- Understanding recording formats and their applications
- Exposing for SDR and HDR
- Expierience the full capabilities when it comes to HDR and wide color gamut monitoring
- How to team up ALEXA SXT and ALEXA Mini on a project
- Exclusive insights into ARRI camera and sensor design
- Wireless camera control via Electronic Control System and WiFi
- Hands-on sessions with cameras and postproduction tools
You will be provided with a detailed introduction to ARRIRAW and other recording formats, ARRI look workflows and the ARRI Electronic Control System. Each participant will work directly with an ALEXA SXT or ALEXA Mini camera kit and computers loaded with postproduction software; you will make recordings in order to become familiar with typical on-set situations and explore common postproduction workflows, experimenting with the application of different ARRI looks and LUTs to suit individual setups.
A maximum of 12 participants can attend each course, to ensure that everyone gets a sufficiently practical experience of working with the four available camera kits. There will also be an illuminated set for the hands-on exercises.
Duration: 2 days
Trainer: Florian Rettich
For more information, contact us at:
Ever since its launch, the ALEXA system’s fundamental advantage has been its unique combination of the highest overall image quality with the most efficient workflows on set and in post. Based on extensive market feedback, the ALEXA SXT line of cameras further improves upon those qualities, raising the widely-accepted gold standard set by ALEXA still higher.
With a compact and lightweight carbon body and the same image quality as other members of the ALEXA family, the ALEXA Mini has already proved a huge success in many different configurations and on countless production types. Capable of recording internal MXF/ARRIRAW and ProRes formats including various 4:3 options for anamorphic productions, the ALEXA Mini is an incredibly versatile camera, delivering truly cinematic images and a small, adaptable form factor.
Q: Is my registration/my ticket transferable?
Q: Is there a BVK/BVFK and student discount available?
A: Yes, please send us an email at email@example.com with a copy of your membership or student card or similar to receive a promo code.
Q: What are the conditions for refunds?
A: The Participant shall have a right to withdraw from the contract up to 5 calendar days before the start of the Event.
- No cancellation charges up to 14 calendar days or more before the start of the Event
- Cancellation charges amounting to 25% of the Event fees up to 6 calendar days or more, but lesser than 14, before the start of the Event
- The full participation fee becomes due from 5 calendar days before the start of the Event
See Clause 4 in the GTC
Q: How can I contact the organizers if I have questions?
A: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel.: +49 89 3809 2002