Engauge Presents: Fuel Innovation
Thursday, April 12, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
Fuel Innovation is an event that will explore how innovation impacts our everyday lives, and we will use cereal as an overall theme. This event will "fuel" both your creative and intellectual appetites.
• Sessions discussing the meaning and impact of innovation
• Interactive demo stations showcasing incredible technology
• Creative "Milk-Stash" photo ops with the Scoutmob crew
• An "Everything Creative" masterpiece with Sam Flax art supplies
• Custom phone case station from Case-Mate
• Different delicious treats from our local Cereal Bistro Adam Naide
• New music technology presented by EnterAct
Use #fuelinnovation and share your most innovative cereal photos on Twitter. All submissions will be collected and voted on by Engauge and our event sponsors. Photos with the most re-tweets, re-blogs and likes will have the greatest chance of winning.
And there’s another reason to get creative with your photos — prizes will be awarded to Gold, Silver and Bronze winners:
Note: Grand prizes include FREE design, production and shipping. Winners will be able to customize their cases during or after the event.
Encourage others to vote by sharing your photos!
Event Note: Parking is not provided. It is recommended that you park in the Promenade II parking deck, accessible through both 15th & 14th Streets. There are also several other public parking lots — on 14th Street and in Colony Square off of Peachtree Street.
Fuel Innovation Engauge Atlanta | Cereal Photo Contest
Social Media Marketing | New Media marketing | Engauge Atlanta Marketing Events
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.