EQUIP GLOBAL’S LEADING ENERGY & POWER PHILIPPINES SUMMIT SERIES SET FOOT IN MANILA
Gaining Momentum across Philippines’ Energy & Power Industry upon Post Presidential Election
Strong economic growth and a rise in energy demand have exerted pressure on the Philippines’ energy sector in recent years. Demand for power will outpace supply in the Philippines in the next five years as regulatory and bureaucratic uncertainties persist. The Philippines’ electricity consumption is poised to expand by an average of 5.7 percent a year till 2020 but over the same period, generation will lag at an annual average of 5.3 percent. Plus, the rapidly changing cost environment for hydrocarbon production and renewable energy, insufficient and outdated power generation infrastructure, combined with energy policy changes, means the fuel mix in energy markets can be unpredictable at best. It is clear that several challenges remain with respect to the country’s electricity supply in the short term but amidst a variety of challenges and issues that need to be debated and clarified, investment and business opportunities lie aplenty.
“We have to remove away from coal and toward renewable energy, which is expensive in the short run but should be cheaper in the long run” - Rodrigo Duterte, President of the Philippines, 17th June 2016
“We urge more private investments in the energy sector and the timely installation of the commited projects” – DOE Undersecretary Donito Marcos, 4th December 2015
As President Rodrigo Duterte and his cabinet takes charge of the Republic of the Philippines, where does the future of the Philippines’s Energy & Power Industry, Energy Government Policies & Investment Opportunities lie?
Be sure not to miss out on Equip Global’s leading Energy & Power Philippines Summit 2017 as it features the latest updates on the regulatory policy, future infrastructure development planning, investment opportunities, funding schemes as well as state of the art technology within the Philippines’ Energy & Power Industry, under the Rodrigo Duterte Presidency. Gain First Mover Advantage at this exclusive platform that brings together the Government Authority/Agency, Energy & Power Producers, Power Distribution & Transmission Companies, Local & Foreign Fund Investors, Renewable Energy Project Owners and EPC Contractors to emphasise the pivotal needs in establishing firm regulatory policies as well as effective business models to garner greater investment interests and improve the synergy on public private partnership as well as to assess the latest power generation technologies showcase.
WHAT MAKES ENERGY & POWER PHILIPPINES SUMMIT 2017 A MUST-ATTEND EVENT
Latest Regulatory Policy Updates Post Presidential Election Hear from the Philippines’ Government Representatives feature the future planning in infrastructure expansion, Energy & Power Industry market outlook as well as various investment opportunities lie ahead
Interactive Discussions Join exclusive panel discussions featuring Government Representatives, Energy & Power Producers, Power Distribution & Transmission Companies and Renewable Energy Project Owners as they share their challenges and perspectives in the highly competitive energy market and effective measures in elevating the operational efficiency across power generation, transmission, distribution and supply.
Eye-opening Presentations Gain strategic insights from over 20 industry experts as they discuss the endless potential of the Philippines’ Energy & Power Industry, the investment opportunities lie within conventional power generation and the ever growing market on renewable energy, funding options availability as well as the latest technology adoption
In-depth Workshops Attend the 3 Expert-Led Pre-Summit Workshops to grasp the key strategies in forming collaborative partnership in the Philippines’ Energy & Power market, formulating the effective PPAs as well as establishing assessing the latest energy storage technology
Solar Energy Philippines Day Attend this highly anticipated Solar Day where we features the Philippines’ Solar Power Market Performance, latest policy updates, investment opportunities, project funding schemes as well as showcasing innovative solar power technology available today!
5 KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING ENERGY & POWER PHILIPPINES SUMMIT 2017
- Find out the latest regulatory updates and investment opportunities on the Philippines’ Power & Energy industry
- Government Authority/Agency, Energy & Power Producers, Power Distribution & Transmission Companies, Local & Foreign Fund Investors, Renewable Energy Project Owners and EPC Contractors are to be present at the summit - Grab the opportunity to share and gain new perspectives on the Philippines’ ever growing Energy & Power market so as the learn what the government has in mind for its future development planning
- Hear from 20+ industry experts with profound experience share their experiences in terms of elevating Energy & Power generation, transmission, distribution and supply processes
- Exclusive Panel Discussion among the Philippines’ Energy & Power Industry Key Stakeholders – Hear the winning strategies in forming a collaborative partnership to further elevate the energy & power industry capacity and capability
- This is Philippines's Leading Energy & Power Summit where Key Stakeholders Meet and discuss future investment opportunities and business collaboration!
Reserve your seat today and take advantage of the super saver discounted prices! Don’t miss your chance to be involved in Energy & Power Philippines Summit 2017 and engage in-depth discussion on global strategies to further develop the industry, get first-hand updates and practical information on latest Energy & Power technology that could greatly increase operational efficiency and multiply your project ROI!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ENERGY & POWER PHILIPPINES SUMMIT 2017
This event is tailor-made for top decision makers, Managing Directors, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operation Officers, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Directors, Heads, Managers and Senior Personnel, Consultant of the following divisions:
- Business Development/Sales
- Policy Planning
From the following industries but not limited to:
- Government/Ministries/State Owned Power Producers
- Independent Power Producers/Power Project Owners
- Power Distribution & Transmission Companies
- Infrastructure/Power Fund Investors/ Foreign Investors
- Renewable Energy Project Owners
- EPC Contractors