Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Be AWEd: Diversity Series 1 Workshop
CnetG Asia invites you to participate in an unique workshop from our ADVANCING WOMEN EXECUTIVES series on the topic of gender diversity.
During this exciting workshop, we will have a new paradigm for looking at gender diversity in an ASEAN perspective, explore the tools and discuss how we can work together to level the playing field for women and men and what organisations are doing to foster more successful teams and enhance business success through gender diversity.
From stereotyping to discrimination and systemic barriers, women continue to lag behind men in advancement, and leadership.
- How do we create a more equitable environment while also aligning workforce culture with a higher purpose?
- What barriers and bias are diverting progress in gender diversity, inclusion, and advancement in the workforce?
- And what are the present forces that have the potential to reshape the professional landscape?
- How do choose tools that will reclaim balance amidst the bamboo ceiling?
Take backs for the workshop:
- Understanding business challenges and solutions
- Building a business case for gender diversity
- Find interventions and best practices to make a more inclusive workplace
- Structural assistance to achieve goals
- Managing and benefiting with a diverse workforce
- Uncovering hidden biases
- Incorporating diversity principles in workplaces
- Discuss resources allocation in attracting, developing and measuring women employees
- Exploring the role of women as an individual
Through speaker presentations and live experimental learning, we will own the challenge of gender diversity and what you need in your toolkit to make it happen!