Actions and Detail Panel
Empty Bowls 2017
Wed, April 26, 2017, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
Come fill your bowl and feed community at Second Harvest Food Bank's Empty Bowls fundraiser! Bring your colleagues, bring your family, bring your friends, and support your community at this fun and important event!
This wildly popular signature event features:
- Your selection of a beautiful handcrafted and painted pottery bowls | Crafted by area artists
- Your choice of a delicious soup lunch | Provided by the area's top restaurants
- A fabulous silent art auction| Made possible by generous local artists, individuals, and area retailers
- The Empty Bowls Store
Proceeds from this event help to provide:
- Your ticket purchase provides 105 meals to those that need it most.
- Special meal programs designed specifically for NWNC children facing food insecurity, including our BackPack, Kids Cafe, School Pantry and Summer Meal programs
- Support and capacity building for our partner network, helping small, local pantries obtain necessary funding, infrastructure, and food to serve their communities
- A growing network of advocates for change, fighting for hunger free communities on the local and national level.