Empowerment Forum: No More Bullying
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EST)
The act of bullying threatens safe environments for schools, distracts administrative attention to a conducive learning environment, waste valuable teaching time, and contributes to student lack of academic success.
Approximately 70% of students nationwide report that they have been bullied in school. No school goes untouched and even more disturbing are results from studies indicating that school bullies is linked to later criminality and domestic violence.
In this forum we will:
· Share statistical values related to the topic
· Clearly define the types of bullying
· Explore possible solutions for schools, school districts, and communities
· Sharpen awareness of adolescent development that may contribute to bullying
Who Should Attend?:
· School and District Administrators
· Interested Community Members
The Stimuknowology Institute
The Stimuknowlogy Institute (TSI) is a professional development firm dedicated to maximizing human potential through personal growth.
Since its inception in June 2010, TSI has inspired hundreds of people in the United States with keynote addresses, workshops, seminar presentations, books, and publications. The Stimuknowlogy Institute services corporations, conventions, conferences, colleges, non-profit groups, and associations in an effort to increase employee morale, teamwork, productivity, and personal empowerment.