Empowering God's Women Presents: The Rules of Budgeting
Saturday, March 2, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PST)
It is important to have a plan when it comes to your money.
are you saving? are you planning?
what’s in your wallet?
In this workshop you will learn:
Budgeting Your Life
- Track Your Spending
- Needs vs. Wants
- Write Your Plan
- Short Term/Long Term Goals
- Pay Yourself First
Managing Finances God's Way
- Dedicating Your Finances to God
- Planning Your Spending
- Saving & Investing
- God's Solution to Debt
- Enjoy What God Has Given You
You and Your Credit
What is Credit?
- What is a Credit Score and Why do we need it?
- How long does information stay on my credit report?
- Miscellaneous Information
L Rachel Valentine
As this is a new ministry we are accepting donations for the event if you are led to give.
*Please be advised that this event is closed to women only*