Actions and Detail Panel
Employment Law Seminar Series: Medical Leaves & Paperwork Processing
Thu, May 4, 2017, 8:45 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
Employment Law Seminar Series Medical Leaves & Paperwork Processing includes registration to both the morning seminar: Part 1 - What Every Employer Needs to Know About Medical Leaves and the afternoon seminar: Part 2 - How to Complete and Process All That Paperwork as well as lunch all at a discounted rate!
You’ll walk away with knowledge of the following laws:
- FMLA(Family Medical Leave Act)
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- WFA (Washington State Family Leave Act)
- WLAD (Washington Law Against Discrimination)
- PSSL (Seattle Paid Sick and Safe Leave)
- Pregnancy and Paternal Leave
- I-1433 Update (the new State Leave Law going into effect 1/1/18)
***This is the registration for both the morning and afternoon session. You can chose to attend only one class by registering for them individually:
Morning seminar: Part 1: What Every Employer Needs to Know About Medical Leaves
Afternoon seminar: Part 2: How to Complete and Process All That Paperwork.