Actions and Detail Panel
Employment Law Seminar: Part 1 - What Every Employer Needs to Know About Me...
Thu, May 4, 2017, 8:45 AM – 11:30 AM PDT
Do you know what you need to know about the laws surrounding medical and health leaves? Are you in compliance now? Do you have the accommodations you need to provide employees who are eligible for such leaves? Medical and health leaves are changing based on growing and changing federal and state laws. And your responsibility as the employer – no matter how big or small you are – is changing too.
Join us for this very informative seminar presented by our attorneys at Jackson Lewis. They will provide an overview of the various federal and state leave laws, as well as what type of accommodations you should anticipate providing.
Who should attend:
- HR professionals responsible for leaves of absences at their company
- Managers or executives responsible for leaves of absences at their company
You’ll walk away with knowledge of the following laws:
- FMLA(Family Medical Leave Act)
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- WFA (Washington State Family Leave Act)
- WLAD (Washington Law Against Discrimination)
- PSSL (Seattle Paid Sick and Safe Leave)
- Pregnancy and Paternal Leave
- I-1433 Update (the new State Leave Law going into effect 1/1/18)
***This class is part of a series, this is the morning session only. To register for both the morning seminar and afternoon seminar at a discounted rate please use the following link:
Registration for both Morning and Afternoon Seminars:
Link to Afternoon Seminar: