Tickets issued by Eventbrite will not be honored. Please do not use the ticket feature. Space is limited, registration is required. Call the Framingham ETR Career Center at 508-766-5700 to secure a seat.
Job interviews are stressful and preparation is essential. Join us for a job seekers workshop that will provide strategies to help you respond to interview questions, activities to research companies and industries, information on what not to do before, during and after the interview and more. Topics will include:
- The process of obtaining an interview
- Examples from actual interviews with an outcome of a job offer
- How to respond to “why should I hire you?” and “tell me about yourself.”
- How to demonstrate your competencies and achievements to a hiring manager
- Appropriate follow-up actions
The workshop will be facilitated by Douglas Cole, a Career Advisor with Employment and Training Resources (ETR), a MA One Stop Career Center.