Employee Expense Reimbursement Fraud: Detection, Prevention and Deterrence
Thursday, February 20, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 PM (PST)
This 90-minute webinar will summarize the main types of reimbursement fraud to be alert to, and include an analysis of several “real life” case studies. It will explain how to identify the red flags of possible reimbursement fraud, offer specific fraud-audit techniques and test for these crimes and conclude with a rundown of proven anti-fraud controls.
Why Should You Attend:
Employees who have the opportunity to exploit weaknesses in your organization’s expense reimbursement processes and procedures can do so. Moreover, anti-fraud experts agree that expense reimbursement fraud can be among the most difficult types of employee crime to detect and prevent. That is in large part due to the extraordinary variety of ways in which such crimes can be committed.
This webinar will summarize the main types of reimbursement fraud to be alert to, including several “real life” case studies. It will then explain how to identify the red flags of possible reimbursement fraud, offer specific fraud-audit techniques and test for these crimes and conclude with a rundown of proven anti-fraud controls.
By attending this Webinar, you will learn how vulnerable your organization is to expense reimbursement fraud. You’ll learn about the common and not-so-common ways that these frauds are perpetrated and — most importantly — you’ll learn how to detect the red flags of these schemes, how to audit for them and how to tighten up your controls against them.
By attending this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the many types of travel, entertainment and internal procurement frauds.
- Implement effective expense reimbursement fraud detection techniques and build audit practices to detect red flags of these crimes.
- Implement best-practice Anti-Fraud Control strategies for expense reimbursement fraud.
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.